Friday, November 12, 2010

Behold the Nexus S

The Nexus S is now known. Previously known as the Nexus 2, this device presumably has specs that include: A 5MP camera, front facing camera, Android 2.3, 1.2 GHZ Samsung Hummingbird processor, and a 4 inch super AMOLED display. The one thing that dissapionts me about this phone is the look. It has an all-plastic body, and I am SURE this thing will not feel as high quality as the Nexus One. Well you know, all HTC devices are pretty nicely built. What I am excited about this device is the fact that it has a front facing camera, and comes directly from Google. This means that Google is putting their own official software for video chat, no more QIK or other cheesy stuff from the Mytouch 4G (that phone just screams cheesy, look at that UI). Since the Android Gingerbread statue has been up for more then 3 weeks, an unveiling of this phone and it's new OS has to be in the coming weeks. I promise to keep you guys updated on this one. So what do you like/dislike about the new Nexus S? Tell me in the comments! Be sure to follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/XnfHr. Also, please save and share! Thanks for reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment