Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grilling With Smartphones

So, whenever I buy a smartphone I often ask, "does this phone grill well?" Honestly, (not really) I think smartphone vendors should spend time and money on making the phone resistant to grill marks, fire, and smoke. That is why the brilliant people over at EZ Grill decided to take 3 of the best (and most expensive) smartphones on the planet: the HTC G2, HTC 7 Surround, and the usual ringer, the Apple IPhone 4. So view the video below (3 smartphones WERE harmed during the making of this film, do not try at home.) In my opinion, it feels like when I watch "Will It Blend?" I feel as if that a good piece of engineering and time went into that product, and it shouldn't be destroyed in front of our very own eyes. Also, I want all 3 of those phones so why couldn't they have just given them to me instead of setting them on fire? Anyway, the video is going to be down below. Please follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/XnfHr. Also, be sure to bookmark and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment