Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Verizon IPad Ad: Verizon > AT&T

Verizon has released an ad for their new "Verizon IPad" deal with Apple. I'm going to post the video down below. So, pretty much what the ad says in un-beating-around-the-bush fashion. We now have the IPad, so why buy from AT&T, everybody knows our network is better. So, that is a HUGE smack in the face for AT&T, not only are they knocked down to the ground (losing their 3G IOS device exclusivity), but then they are kicked right in the face. So now AT&T, what do you do? In my opinion, to lose their reputation as "the crappy carrier", they should focus on building their 4G, LTE network to !. Get a head start on Verizon 2. Catch up to T-Mobile and Sprint. Sprint really has a big head start in the "4G" category, but T-Mobile is now advertising that they have the largest 4G network. Ok, back to topic. AT&T needs to do something about this Apple-Verizon deal if they want to stay a credible carrier in this nation. So, what do you think AT&T needs to do? Leave me a comment down below! Please follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/p5Nu, LIKE my Facebook fan Page: http://goo.gl/iYiOr, and Share, Bookmark, or whatever you want to do! Like my image? Pretty funny, right? UPDATE: I just added the video, totally forgot yesterday when making the post. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment