Monday, November 8, 2010

Windows Phone 7 Available

Windows Phone 7 is now officially available in the United States! Why do I seem so excited (even though I am typing this)? Because the prices are so low! At the AT&T store, of course it is the usual 199.99, but in online stores like Amazon, the price of one of these phones goes all the way down to 99.99! If you have not experienced Windows Phone 7 (or a Zune HD OS) then you don't know the meaning of elegant and smooth. It feels like an IPhone OS, but more elegant transitions and animations. This really puts any other mobile phone OS to shame. I am not sure when a device with this OS is coming to Verizon (the carrier I am on), but I am hoping that it is coming soon. So, what do you think of Windows Phone 7? Tell me you opinion in the comments (please)! Do you like any other OS better? Just look at that little "0 comments" link down there asking you to click on it! I am going to include Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 intro video, so please enjoy the video. Also, please follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/p5Nu. Please bookmark and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment