Monday, November 1, 2010

IOS 4 For IPad: When?

Engadget reported that IOS 4.2 has gone gold for developers, which is surely a clear sign that the official update is coming soon. So, when exactly will the update be coming? We have no clue. Let me tell you: I have an IPad, and it is badly in need for multitasking. Steve Jobs has said that the official update is coming "sometime in November." It is November 1st today. This means it could come tomorrow, or it could come on November 30th. Developers, please share the file with me so I could get my hand on this goodness. CNET says that IOS 4 provides more speed on the IPad as well as adding nice new features like multitasking, gamecenter, airplay, and airprint.I am really looking forward to airprint. So, when do you think IOS 4.2 is coming to the IPad, and why did you choose that time? Tell me in the comments! I forgot to mention: IOS 4.2 is also coming to the IPhone's (generation 2-4) and IPod Touches (generation 2-4), and offers new features like child locks & restrictions on certain IOS apps. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, and please bookmark and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment