Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LG enV Pro Canceled?

Has the LG enV Pro phone been killed. This image from Android Life shows the look of the dual screen touchscreen phone that has reportedly been discontinued due to failure to impress testers. Honestly, I couldn't blame them because this phone looks like a failure to me. Has LG offered any high-end android device? No. They need one. This thing  kind of looks like an Ally (Android device on Verizon) That flips around, not out. I am not sure what the specs of this device are, but they can't be the hottest on the market. Is this device done for good, or is it just going back for some new specs? I don't know, but if I get any information, it will be coming in a future post. Tell me what you think about the LG enV Pro! Post a comment down below. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, and stay tuned for the Facebook fan page! Please bookmark and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment