Monday, December 13, 2010

G2 Selling For Dirt Cheap, IE 9 Means Business

T-Mobile is selling their G2 for $50. Of course, this deal is online only, and if I were you I'd nab this now. This newly released smartphone is one of the fastest on the market, with a 2nd generation Snapdragon processor,  stock android 2.2, a great physical keyboard, and all of this is wrapped up in a heavy metal package running on T-Mobile's superfast HSPA+ network. Grab this thing now, because I'm sure this deal won't last for long. Also, I just tested out the new platform preview of Internet Explorer 9, and this is wicked fast. It scores a roaring 326 on the sunspider javascript benchmark, which beats Chrome 9 by a landslide. Google has to do something to keep the speed crown, because Microsoft has done something great with their new browser. The only thing this needs is a market, because the Chrome web store is brilliant, in my opinion. The only thing about IE9 that I don;t like is that it interprets code really badly, as everything looks out of place. Also, it crashes a lot, as this is the third time I had to write this post. Give it a try, and comment down below telling me your experiences! Don't forget to subscribe, share and follow! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment