Thursday, November 18, 2010

Verizon Now Has 4G...Kinda

Verizon is launching their "4G" campaign promoting their new 4G LTE wireless signal. The problem: There is no device compatible with this yet. These posters are probably not out yet, but this leads me to believe there are going to be some mobile WIFI cards and possibly a new "God" cell phone. The thing I find funny about this is that Verizon is going at AT&T again with another map. Verizon is the king of the dual map comparison, and AT&T is again being put down for their 3G/no 4G service. Their commercial says they cover 97% of all Americans. That is a HUGE stretch in my opinion. Someone I know has the Blackberry Torch, and that thing drops calls like there is no tomorrow, and I don't think it is the phone causing the problem. There must be a happy medium between Verizon's map, and AT&T's "97%" map. I predict AT&T is going to be unveiling their 4G LTE network soon because they are falling behind the other 3 carriers again (not again for T-Mobile, first time). Tell me what you think in the comments down below! Be sure to follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/XnfHr, like our Facebook page http://goo.gl/sxjTF. Also, use the buttons down below if you liked this article! Image from Engadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment