Sunday, December 26, 2010

Canon T2I First Impressions and Photos

Hey guys, long time no see! Today I will be giving you a first impressions of the Canon EOS Rebel T2I 550D. This camera features an 18 megapixel sensor capable of shooting 1080p HD videos at speeds of up to 30 frames-per-second. First off, let me tell you, this is the best camera I have ever seen. All the buttons are arranged in a way that makes a confusing amount of features seem simple. The photos are crystal clear, and this camera can compete with and beat the highest end dedicated video cameras out there today. The focus is lightning fast, and produces great pictures when focused, just sometimes the photos don't focus right and come out a little blurry. The camera has a nice high-quality feel that you would expect from a flagship device, and it feels great in the hand. If you don't believe how great this camera is, check out the photos down below.
First, this is a picture displaying the great focus abilities and clarity that the T2I has. It is just a simple picture of a subject being the star of the photo as the background is blurred.

Next, this is just a picture of my original (you can tell by the scratches) Droid . This picture is just showing off the extreme clarity of the picture. Click on the image to view full-size.

This picture here is a picture of my dog. The reason I put this in is because I honestly believe this is the best picture I have ever taken. 

So, how do you like the pictures? I love this camera, and with all the features you get, the price isn't really that bas for a DSLR, only about $900. If I was to give this camera a rating, it would be a 9.7/10 stars, the .3 stars being that there are so many features, sometimes they are hard to find! I have a bunch of reviews coming for you guys, so be sure to stay tuned to the site. Also, I hope you guys had a happy holidays, and I am looking forward to posting in the new year! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment