Monday, November 22, 2010

Apple News. A Lot of it

I guess the title was pretty clear, there is a TON of Apple news today. First, we promised we would keep you updated on this; the official IOS 4.2 for the IPad (and its smaller counterparts) is now live for Europe and the U.S. New features of IOS 4.2 include multitasking, Airplay and Airprint, folders, Gamecenter, Safari improvements, keyboard improvements (very subtle, but it is improved), and much improved overall speed. Next, Apple's find my IPhone and IPad is now available to everyone, not just people with a mobile me account. I really like this, and I still believe it should be a built in feature for all of the devices it applies to. Hopefully sometime in the future Apple will make their MobileMe service for free to everyone. Finally, IOS for Apple TV is now live to update to also. Not sure what the update adds, but I am guessing it will be good. In other news today, Verizon is rolling out their 4G LTE services to 110 million people (wow) by the end of the year, and you can check out their official website here. Also, Verizon is now offering a 150mbps down/35mbps up plan for people that subscribe to Verizon FIOS currently. You can see the offical Engadget report here. So, have a comment on one of these topics? Just leave me a comment by using the box down below! I will be happy to hear from you! Please follow me on Twitter by clicking the link right here: http://goo.gl/XnfHr, Like our Facebook fan page by clicking the link here: http://goo.gl/iYiOr. Also, be sure to bookmark and share this article by using the buttons down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment