Friday, September 24, 2010

Verizon Ends Unlimited Data Plans, Uh-Oh

Verizon Wireless has just announced they will be switching to "tiered" data plans instead of their monthly unlimited plan that they currently are using. What does this mean? THE END OF THE WORLD! why did they have to do this, why? This is not good! Now I'll have to CHECK my data usage! I don't know how much data I use, but I know it's more than the average Joe, which means if I go over, I'll have to pay a FEE! (dramatic music sounds.) Hopefully, they will have plans that are over 2GB, which is AT&T's current limit. Verizon hopefully will be releasing a 4G phone sometime soon, so if they want to keep the 4G network fast, they can't have people downloading movies everyday, BUT STILL! This is not fun! Will I at least get to keep my unlimited plan until my plan runs out? Hopefully, but if not, I'm going to be very angry! The lack of a data cap was a thing that I liked about Verizon, but now, I don't like them. I wonder when all the carriers have that, they're going to offer an unlimited plan for like 40.00, Instead of the 30.00 that I pay now. In other news, Target brand will start to sell IPads starting October 3rd, and the T-Mobile G2 will start to be sold on the sixth of the same month said in the previous sentence. Don't forget to save, share and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment