Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NewTwitter, the Review

I have finally received the new iteration of the social networking service, which the call NewTwitter. Overall, this is a big improvement from the previous Twitter, but I was not as amazed as I thought I was going to be. Some things that NewTwitter didn't include and make harder: No auto shortening of links with t.co. Does not include way to add images withing Twitter's own website; must still go to TwitPic or YFrog for image uploading. Has a bit of a confusing look with the new two panel view. Also, this was the most annoying thing to me, and I bet a lot of other people is that all the custom backgrounds with the sidebar will now be cut off on the left side, and it has little room to fit an image or some information. I now need to work on a way to fit something that I'm me, and look more professional. Overall though, NewTwitter is definitely a step up from the previous, and will be good for the evolution of it. Don't forget to save, bookmark and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment